Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup
Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup, The Olive Garden soup’s replica, Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup, is ideal for a chilly night. Contains spinach, bacon, cauliflower, and sausage. This low-carb, hearty Keto Zuppa Toscana ripoff makes the ideal evening soup.
Ingredients for Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup
- 2 lb Italian sausage – casing removed and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 medium onion diced
- 6 strips of thick cut bacon
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups kale – veins removed and cut into thin ribbons
- 5 cups spinach, coarsley chopped
- chicken broth
- 5 cups water
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 0.25 tsp red pepper flakes
- Slice uncooked sausage into small pieces and brown in your soup pot with a tablespoon of olive oil
- Remove the sausage from the pot and add onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until translucent.
- Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir well – scraping all the bits of the bottom of the pot.
- Place sausage back in the pot along with the cauliflower and simmer for about 30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- While the soup is cooking, brown bacon in a separate skillet and cut into small pieces. Mix the spinach and bacon into the soup a couple of minutes before serving.
- When the cauliflower is soft, add kale and the heavy cream to the pot. Stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving
Leave a Comment