Keto Stuffed Breast Chicken with broccoli
Keto Stuffed Breast Chicken with broccoli, Looking for a tasty, low carb, easy to make chicken dinner recipe? Make this Broccoli stuffed chicken breast recipe that’s super tasty and perfect for either lunch or dinner. Chicken breast stuffed with a delicious broccoli and cheese mixture, pan-seared on each side for a few minutes and then grilled in the oven to perfection. This stuffed chicken recipe is also keto-friendly for those who are on a low carb diet.
Ingredients for Keto Stuffed Breast Chicken with broccoli
- 4 small chicken breast
- 3/4 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C). Prepare a baking dish by spraying with non-stick spray.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut a slit down the middle of the chicken, not cutting all the way through to the other side, to form a pocket.
- Mix the paprika, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper together in a small bowl. Season the outside and insides of each chicken breast.
- Mix together the broccoli, shredded cheese, and cream cheese in a bowl. Stuff each chicken breast with an even amount of the mixture. Use a toothpick to seal the opening of the chicken. Sprinkle again with seasoning.
- Place the chicken into the prepared baking dish. Bake uncovered for 28 minutes. Chicken is done when it reaches 165° F internal temperature.