Keto ranch dressing 0 carb
Keto ranch dressing 0 carb, Ranch dressing has been a staple in homes for years. And it’s really no wonder why. Because it’s one of the most versatile dressings you can make, it’s even been the secret for many moms for getting kids to eat their veggies! After all, who doesn’t love raw veggies dipped in Ranch?!When following Keto or a low carb diet, it’s especially important to keep a watch of hidden carbs like the ones you find in the store-bought bottles or even in the pre-packaged Ranch Seasonings. Canola oil and sugar are almost always listed ingredients and no one wants that!
Ingredients for Keto ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 +1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water (or more if desired)
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Omit water for a thicker dip style ranch. Add more water for a thinner dressing.