Keto strawberry cheesecake fat bombs
Keto strawberry cheesecake fat bombs, This strawberry cheesecake fat bomb recipe provides all the sweetness you crave. Fat bombs are great on the ketogenic diet to support your cravings and hunger. Berries are a popular lower carb choice, and you don’t need many to bring out the flavor. And who doesn’t love strawberries and cream cheese!
Ingridient for Keto strawberry cheesecake fat bombs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup Allulose, powdered
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue mixing until everything is well combined.
- Using a cookie scooper, add the batter into 24 silicone mini muffin molds or other small fat bomb molds that you have on hand.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until they are completely set. Store leftovers in the fridge for several days or freeze.