Keto Spinach & Pork Omelette
A Keto Spinach & Pork Omelette recipe is necessary to start a meal plan because it is low in carbohydrates. The Keto diet cannot be thought of without a carbohydrate-free recipe.
I will not prolong you, follow me the details of the recipe
Ingredient list Keto Spinach & Pork Omelette (2 portions)
- 1 breakfast sausage
- 1 cup fresh spinach (30g)
- 1/4 red pepper (40g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt, pepper, garlic powder,
- 6 eggs
1. Crumble the sausage. Slice the red pepper and mince the garlic.
2. In a large non-stick frying pan, add the olive oil and cook the sausage. Add the garlic, red pepper and spinach to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until soft.
3. Crack the eggs open in a large bowl, add the spices and mix with a whisk for 2 minutes.
4. Pour the egg batter to the pan, cover and let cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. When the top of the omelette is cooked through, just slide the omelette to a plate and cut in half. Save half for the next day.
446 calories 34.96g fat 4.29g carbs 0.9g fibre 3.39g sugar 27.84g protein