Keto lasagna soup gluten free
Keto lasagna soup gluten free, For those who are trying to watch their carb intake, finding a filling soup can be a challenge. This crock pot low-carb lasagna soup was super simple keto soup recipe and loved by my family who isn’t on a low-carb diet. Creamy, rich, and meaty make this crock pot low-carb lasagna soup recipe one I will make over and over.
Ingredients for Keto lasagna soup gluten free
- 1-pound ground beef
- 1-pound Italian sausage
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Brown your meat in a large pot. Drain off fat if you’d like and set it aside in a bowl.
- Add your tablespoon of oil and sauté onions and garlic for 5-7 minutes. Once the onions are translucent, add your dried Italian herbs and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add your meat back into the pot now, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, beef broth and salt.
- Let everything simmer together on low for 20 minutes. Stir in your ricotta cheese, heavy cream, and fresh basil.
- Serve into bowls and top with as much parmesan as you want.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving