Keto Jalapeno popper pinwheels
Keto Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are the perfect party snack with a kick! All the flavors we love from the traditional bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers in an easy-to-eat snack!
Ingridient for Keto Jalapeno popper pinwheels
- * 4 low carb tortillas
- * 2 packages of cream cheese
- * ½ pound of bacon
- * 4 jalapenos
- * 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- * pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Cut jalapeno and remove seeds, add to skillet and cook until soft.
- In a large bowl add softened cream cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Mix till combined.
- Spread 1/2 cup of jalapeno poppers mixture on to one side of the tortilla.
- Tightly roll the tortilla from one end to another. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight or for at least 1-2 hours. In a pinch, you can skip this step, but they will be a bit more difficult to cut evenly.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1-inch slices