keto french fries crispy
keto french fries crispy , Super crispy keto-friendly French fries that are just 3 ingredients and taste like the real thing. These fries are easy to make and can be fried, baked or cooked in an air fryer. The keto fries also stay crunchy for hours, even after they have cooled.
Ingredients for keto french fries crispy
- 1 cup (100 grams), Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup (50 grams), Coconut Flour
- 6 teaspoons (20 grams), Xanthan Gum
- 1 Cup (210 milliliters) boiling water
- Salt & Pepper
- 01)- Prepare all of your ingredients for easy maneuver. Make sure you have boiling water on the side as well.
- 02)- In a glass bowl or a mixing jar, place all of the dry ingredients in and mix until fully combined.
- 03)- Once all of the ingredients are fully combined and lumps are taken out add the hot water.
- 04)- Using your spatula, mix all of the dry ingredients with the boiling water until a smooth dough has been formed.
- 05)- Once everything is combined, place the dough onto a silicone sheet or parchment paper and work it out further.
- 06)- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a rectangular shape, approximately a quarter of an inch thick.
- 07)- Once you have a rectangular shape with approximately a quarter of an inch thick using either a knife or cake scraper cut the dough into half and then a really thin slice like french fries.
- 08)- When all of the dough is cut into french fries, placed them one by one into the preheated pan with oil.
- 09)- Fry at a low to middle heat slowly turning the fries onto all sides.
- 10)- After all of the keto french fries are brown and crispy, placed them one by one onto a plate covered with a paper towel.
- Rest the dough – Let the dough rest a bit before rolling if you do feel it is very sticky
- Cut Thin – Cut the french fries thin as during the frying process they will still increase in size a tiny bit.
- Fry at a low to middle temperature – It is best to fry the french fries at a low to medium-high temperature, as this will make sure they have been fried equally on all sides and do not burn immediately.
- Cooking options:
- – Deep Fry
- – Oven – 200C or 400F
- – Air Fryer – 6 minutes
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving