Keto creamy smothered cauliflower
Keto creamy smothered cauliflower, My dad and his gf shared this amazing recipe with me and I can’t even explain how good it is. Definitely did not think cauliflower could ever be this good. This recipe is SO GOOD and SOOOO EASY! swipe for nutrition! This whole head is 6 servings and 2.5 net carbs per serving!
Ingredient for Keto creamy smothered cauliflower
- Whole Cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 01)- Roast the cauliflower head whole or steam it whole. I covered mine in foil and baked in the oven at 400° for an hour – make sure it gets soft!
- 02)- Mix the mayo, parm cheese, sour cream, and onion together. Once the cauliflower is cooked, slather your mixture on top! Put it back in the oven and broil it until it gets crispy!
- 03)- I made this last night and reheated it in the oven tonight for dinner. The longer the broil the crispier the cheese gets. It’s so dang good I can’t get over it.
- Ok, I’ll stop talking about the cauliflower now…just go make it
You can cover it with cheddar cheese from above, and return it to the oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts.