keto chocolate mouse only 3 ingredient
keto chocolate mouse. easy and Quick are two words I really like when it involves keto dessert recipes, or anything keto recipe related really! This keto mousse (low carb mousse) is both of these. it’s a keto dessert easy and is that the perfect keto dessert recipe. This mousse recipe keto sounds delicious and is delicious. This mousse keto recipe is light, fluffy, filled with great keto fats and is one among the foremost versatile keto mousse recipes you’ll find.
Ingredient for keto chocolate mouse
- 1 x 400ml (13.7oz) cans full fat coconut cream or coconut milk *See Notes
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sweetener (or confectioners | icing sugar if not counting carbs)
- 1.5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt (optional! About 1/4 teaspoon. Adjust to your tastes)
- 10 g | 2 squares 70% chocolate, shaved (optional for extra richness — or sugar-free chocolate chips)
- extra shaved chocolate to garnish
Place sealed cans of coconut milk (or milk) within the refrigerator overnight. Without shaking the cans, open carefully and scoop out the thick cream sitting at the highest above the water. Transfer the thick hard cream to a bowl and discard all of the liquid left within the bottom of the cans (or reserve to feature into smoothies later)
Add the sweetener (or sugar if using) and beat on high employing a hand mixer (or whisk) until thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes). Reserve about 4 tablespoons of the plain ‘whipped cream’ to use as a topping to serve with and put aside.
Fold the chocolate and salt through the cream and beat (or whisk) again until smooth, well combined and thick. Fold through the shaved chocolate if using). counting on the coconut milk you employ, a mousse will form soon once the chocolate is mixed through. If not, refrigerate until set and prepared to serve, or serve immediately. Dollop the ‘plain whipped cream’ over the mousse and sprinkle with shaved chocolate (if using).
See also these articles will definitely interest you