Keto cauli mash and chicken meatballs
A Keto cauli mash and chicken meatballs recipe is necessary to start a meal plan because it is low in carbohydrates. The Keto diet cannot be thought of without a carbohydrate-free recipe.
I will not prolong you, follow me the details of the recipe
Keto Ingredients (1 portion)
2 chicken meatballs
The ingredient list for Keto cauli mash and chicken meatballs (2 portions)
- 1 small cauliflower (300g)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100g green beans
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt, pepper
- pinch parsley
1. Mince the garlic cloves.
2. Separate the cauliflower florets. Put some water to boil in a large pot and cover with a metal steamer. Add the cauliflower, cover, and cook for 5-7 minutes until tender. Once tender, transfer to a small bowl, add half the garlic, almond milk, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper. Using a stick blender (or a food processor), puree the cauliflower until desired consistency.
3. Put the green beans to a boil and cook for 5-6 minutes. Take out of the water into a frying pan along with the olive oil and add the leftover minced garlic. Sprinkle the 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper over and cook in the frying pan until the garlic gets crispy.
4. Reheat two chicken meatballs and place on a plate with half the cauliflower mash and half the green beans. Add the parsley over the cauli mash. Keep the other half for tomorrow.
471 calories 27.81g fat 18.45g carbs 7.46g fiber 5.71g sugar 37.66g protein