keto cabbage casseroles Easy and delicious
keto cabbage casseroles are an easy way to make a healthy dinner the entire family will enjoy. This easy, cheesy keto cabbage casserole combines cheddar cheeses, ground beef, and savory spices for a delicious one dish dinner. It’s a keto casserole that uses cabbage as the foundation and is filled with satisfying goodness everyone at the table will devour.
Ingredient for keto cabbage casseroles
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, browned and drained.
- 1 small onion, diced.
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped into medium chunks (roughly 3 cups).
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies (undrained).
- 1 (8 ounce) can of tomato sauce.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or colby jack is our favorite).
1)- In a medium size skillet brown your beef or turkey over medium heat, drain off any grease.
2)- Add the diced onion and sauté 3-5 minutes.Add the cabbage, tomatoes with green chili, tomato sauce, spices and stir well.
3)- Cover and reduce heat to medium cooking for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
4)- Finally, put the cheese on top, and put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving