Keto Bread Olive Bacon and Cheese
Keto Bread Olive Bacon and Cheese,The orange crust gives you the first clue as to how delicious this bread is. Tucked inside this almond-flour based loaf is plenty of crispy bacon and cheddar cheese. This keto bread makes the perfect side for our Mississippi Pot Roast recipe or a simple breakfast with a healthy smear of softened butter! enjoy
Ingredients for Keto Bread Olive Bacon and Cheese
- 200 grams bacon
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 spoons Black olives sliced
- 2 spoons green olive sliced
- Preheat the oven to 150C (300f) and line and grease a loaf pan (I use silicone – nothing sticks to it!)
- Dice the bacon rashers and fry in a large frying pan until just crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour and baking powder, breaking up any lumps in the flour.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the sour cream and eggs until it is a smooth consistency.
- Once the bacon is cooked, combine the almond flour with the sour cream and eggs and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Stir through the melted butter and then gently fold through the cooked bacon and cheese, and add black olive and green olive.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin. Optionally, sprinkle with extra cheese. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until a skewer comes out completely clean. Let cool and refrigerate before slicing to avoid it being too crumbly, if you can wait! Enjoy
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving