Keto Baked Salmon and Asparagus in Foil with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce dinner
keto Baked Salmon and Asparagus in Foil with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce. Salmon has never been easier to cook, nor has it ever tasted better, lightly seasoned, doused in herb butter, and wrapped up in a packet to bake in the oven. As an extra bonus, crunchy but tender asparagus cook right alongside the salmon so you have a complete meal and no mess.
Ingredients for keto Baked Salmon and Asparagus :
- 2 slices of salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons butter, diced into small cubes (or ghee)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1 lb (450g) medium-thick asparagus, woody ends trimmed
1. Preheat your oven to 425ºF (225ºC). Cut 2 sheets of 15 by 13-inch (36 x 31 cm) heavy-duty aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on the countertop. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce: broth, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
2. Divide salmon fillets onto the aluminum foil near the center then place trimmed asparagus to one side of the salmon, following the long direction of the foil. (The rest of the text is on the next page…