Keto Alfredo Sauce
Keto Alfredo Sauce. For anyone who loves thick alfredo sauce, you can always add more parmesan cheese.If you like it, just sprinkle cream or almond milk while cooking. The sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week, or frozen for up to 3 months. Always reheat very slowly as a sharp temperature change can cause the sauce to the cavity.
Ingredient for Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 stick of salted Kerrygold butter (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic or more
- Everything but the salt
1. Melt butter and add in minced garlic, then add in heavy cream and seasoning.
2. Cook until well mixed.
3. Add in Parmesan cheese and stir till cheese is fully melted.
4. The fresh Broccoli was placed in a bowl with a little bit of water. I placed a plate on top and steamed in the microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Drained it then added in cut-up blackened tenders, Alfredo sauce and topped it off with bacon crumbles.
See also these articles will definitely interest you