keto cottage pie
- Saute 2 sticks of sliced celery and a small amount of diced carrots in butter. Put in a separate dish. I used 1 medium carrot for the entire dish, chopped into teeny tiny cubes.
- Prepare cauliflower mash (microwave 1 head of cauliflower for 12 minutes. Mix in food processor with butter and grated mozz until smooth.)
- Brown 500g of beef mince in pan. Add 1 box chopped tomatoes. Roughly 390g. (edit: 390g!?)
- Mix in celery and carrot. Stir in 4 OXO cubes (beef Bouillon cubes) and 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and reduce.
- Pour into roasting dish and top with cauliflower mash.
- Bake for 30-40 mins until mash is golden.
For the entire dish: 32g net carbs, 149g protein and 93g fat. It’s just over 1600 calories in total. This made 4 portions