keto chocolate cake
Chocolate cake keto. Kito chocolate recipe was considered one of the best sweet, moist recipes with light and soft crumbs. It’s not hard to make this low-carb cake with almond flour in one bowl and the low-carb candy that is perfect for birthdays, parties, or any time your chocolate cake craves.
I personally prepare this recipe every day of the week. Her taste is great and the whole family loves her.
Ingredients chocolate cake keto
- 1 1/2 cups Full-fat Sour Cream
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (if you want it sweeter, add 1/4 cup at a time and taste it!)
- 3/4 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (softened, room temp)
- 1 1/2 tsp Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1-2 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs (room temp)
- 1-2 pkgs Instant Coffee (French Roast is best – decaf is okay too!)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups of Powdered Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter, vanilla, and Lakanto Sweetener together until smooth. Beat well.
Add the eggs one by one to the mixture. Beat until smooth.
The rest of the text is on the next page