Low carb pizza crust chicken
Low carb pizza crust chicken, If you know me, you know I’m all about discovering tasty food hacks. And pizza is always a tough one because let’s face it, it’s hard messing with the real stuff… but this one will not disappoint! I generally make some form of this chicken crust pizza every other week.
As with any other pizza, you call the shots on the toppings. This one’s got marinara sauce, pepperoni, burrata cheese, jalapeño, and mushrooms.
To make the crust:
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Take 3/4 lb raw boneless + skinless chicken thighs and OPTIONAL: trim off excess fat.
- Put the chicken thighs in a food processor and process well.
- Once processed, add in 1 large egg, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 cup asiago or parmesan cheese, and mix well. You can add garlic powder and/or any other spices to your liking as well.
- Grab a pizza pan and make a circular crust with a very thin layer of the mixture. Depending on the size of your pan, you can get 2 pizzas out of the mixture. Oh, and it doesn’t need to be a circle. You can do it on a cookie sheet or any other oven-safe pan if you prefer.
- Bake for 24-27 minutes, or until golden crispy. Keep an eye on the oven starting the 20-minute mark as ovens vary.
To make the pizza:
- Remove crust from the oven, put on your sauce + toppings, then put back in the oven for another 7-15 minutes depending on your toppings.
- Enjoy delicious pizza!
see also ; 11 Signs and Symptoms That You’re in Ketosis