keto Peanut Butter Balls with white chocolate
keto Peanut Butter Balls with white chocolate a creamy treat dipped in white chocolate! No-baking required and just four ingredients are needed to make these. An easy treat to make with kids!
Ingridient for keto Peanut Butter Balls with white chocolate
- 3 tbsp Sugar-Free Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 4 oz Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips
- Combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Divide and roll the dough into balls.
- Chill for about an hour to set.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
- Take each fat bomb and dip into the melted chocolate until fully coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Leave a Comment