Keto pancakes with 4 ingredients
Keto pancakes with 4 ingredients, These pancakes are light, and oh so tasty! They are hassle-free and quick to make, and all the ingredients are pantry staples on a keto diet. This is one of the easiest keto breakfast recipes I know.
Also, this easy keto pancake recipe is great for meal prep. Blend the ingredients and refrigerate till you’re ready to make the pancakes. They’re perfect for busy mornings or any time of the day.
Ingredients for Keto pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or unsweetened milk
- 2 large eggs whisked
- In a large bowl mix together almond meal and stevia.
- Add coconut milk, eggs and a pinch of salt; using a fork, whisk until just combined (set aside for a few minutes to thicken).
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium low heat and gently pour 3 x quarter cup measures of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on top, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a long thin spatula, carefully flip and cook the other side for a few minutes more.
- Repeat once more, making 4 or 6 pancakes.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving