Keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken
Keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken – This low carb garlic chicken recipe is full of creamy goodness chicken bites baked with creamy mozzarella and parmesan in under 35 minutes. This keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken is a great midweek dinner served with mashed cauliflower, zoodles.
Ingredients for Keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken
- 4 small-medium chicken breasts or 2 large halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup light cream or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoons Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup spinach chopped (optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minute per side or until the outside is golden and the chicken is cooked through (cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts).
- Remove chicken from the pan, reduce heat to low-medium, and add garlic; stir for 30 seconds. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer for another minute then turn off heat. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with pasta or veggies.