keto creamy buffalo chicken enchilada soup
This keto creamy buffalo chicken enchilada soup recipe is loaded with tender shredded chicken, spicy buffalo sauce and tons of cheese! Under 5 net carbs per serving and perfect for keto meal prep!
Ingredient for keto creamy buffalo chicken enchilada soup
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup low-carb salsa
- 1 can rotel
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and peppers and sauté for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and paprika and stir for about 30 seconds, until they become fragrant.
- Whisk the chicken bone broth until well combined and then reduce the heat to medium. Add the salsa and rotel and stir well. Stir in the cheddar cheese until completely melted.
- Allow the soup to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shredded chicken, salt, and pepper. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Serve with fresh herbs or other keto-friendly topping. Enjoy!