Keto chicken Meatball easy and delicious
Keto chicken Meatball easy and delicious ,These Easy Baked Keto Chicken Meatballs are low-carb, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, the perfect addition to any meal or snack. Perfect for meal-prep, these juicy meatballs are made with ground chicken, parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs for an incredibly delicious flavor.
Ingredients for Keto chicken Meatball
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- To make Keto Chicken Meatballs, pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet pan with foil and lightly spray that foil with non-stick spray.
- Then, add ground chicken, parmesan cheese, egg, oil, fresh parsley and spices to a large bowl and using your hands, mix well until everything is well incorporated. Using a large spoon or a scooper, portion out your meatballs and place them on your baking sheet. You should get approximately 28-30 meatballs. Bake for 25 minutes, remove from the oven and serve in your favorite low-carb keto dishes.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving