keto chicken crust pizza
This recipe keto chicken crust pizza makes two pizza bases with a 28cm diameter!
Ingredients For keto chicken crust pizza:
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp flaxseed flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Stir together the shredded chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, flaxseed flour, and salt.
3. Whisk the eggs lightly, then mix in.
4. Divide the dough into two equal pieces. Spread the chicken crust pizza “dough” onto the parchment paper as thinly as possible (about 1/4 in thick).
5. Bake for 15 minutes, until firm and golden on the edges.
6. Let the crust rest for 10 minutes.
7. Add sauce and toppings of your choice. Return to the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Repeat the process with the other pizza dough half!