Keto pancakes with bacon only 4 ingredients
These keto pancakes with bacon are the perfect flavor combination with sugar free maple syrup. If you miss regular pancakes on a keto diet, you will love these gluten free pancakes. Whip them up in minutes and enjoy the salty crunchy bacon along with the fluffy keto pancakes. Each one has just 2.3g net carbs!
Ingredients for Keto pancakes with bacon
- 6 pieces bacon, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
- sugar free maple syrup
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add diced bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the bacon is getting crispy, about 6-7 minutes. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate and reserve bacon grease in the pan.
- While the bacon is cooking, mix the eggs, almond butter and butter together in a bowl.
- When the bacon is finished, add it to the bowl and mix again.
- In the same skillet you cooked the bacon in over medium-low heat, add a couple of large spoonfuls of the batter. Cook about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Served with sugar free maple syrup