Keto Cheesy Chicken Pesto Casserole
Doesn’t chicken get boring sometimes? Not with this Keto Chicken Pesto Casserole recipe! This is a really easy recipe to whip up too. In fact, I wanna say it only takes about 10 minutes to prep it!
I just made a double batch of this recipe last night and the kids won’t mind leftovers for lunch today! In fact, they insisted! That’s when you know chicken is not boring. Of course, it’s hard to go wrong with this recipe too though. Anything with cream cheese, sour cream and pesto will taste pretty darn amazing! Go ahead and “wow” your family tonight with this dinner recipe! You will be a dinner hero! Promise!
Ingredient for Keto Cheesy Chicken Pesto Casserole
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 oz pesto
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning optional
- 1/2 tsp pepper optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- If the chicken breasts are thicker than 1 inch, slice them in half horizontally so they are thinner.
- Rub the chicken breasts with salt, then place in a 9×13 inch baking dish in a single layer.
- Spread the pesto on top of chicken.
- Put Mozzarella cheese slices on top of pesto.
- Put tomato slices on top of cheese.
- If desired, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and pepper on top.
- Put the chicken in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chicken is 165F.